Aktualności: Już wkrótce, ósmego kwietnia, wybory do Triumwiratu TPZN!

• 28 Marca 2024, 20:57:04

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji

Autor Wątek: NEW CATALOG! "LIVONIAN COINS XIII-XVIII CENTURY PART I"  (Przeczytany 20465 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

karl

• Użytkownik
NEW CATALOG! "LIVONIAN COINS XIII-XVIII CENTURY PART I"
« dnia: 14 Października 2010, 18:44:19 »
The catalogue “Livonian Coins XIII-XVIII Century” consists of two parts: “Part I: Feudal States” and “Part II: Kingdoms”.

The FIRST part includes an illustrated register, a price list and commentaries on coins that were minted in the Danish king’s realms in Northern Estonia and in the Old Livonian Confederation from the start of the 13th century until the collapse of Old Livonia in the Livonian War.

Table of Contents:

1.Duchy of Estonia 1219-1346
2.The Livonian order (Reval, Wenden, Riga)1202-1561
3.Bishopric of Dorpat 1224-1558
4.In the name of russian czars in Dorpat 1558-82
5.The Bishopric of Ösel-Wiek 1228-1578
6.Archibishopric of Riga 1253-1563
7.The bishopric of Courland 1234-1559

The SECOND part covers coins that were minted in or for Estonia, Livonia and Courland during the Polish-Lithuanian, Swedish and Russian rule until the end of the 18th century. THE SECOND PART WILL BE AVAILABLE AT SPRING 2011!

The format of the catalogue is A4, it weighs about 2 kg, hard binding is used. It features 400 pages, over 900 photos from the larger private collections and museums. Author of the book is Gunnar Haljak.

The catalogue is in English and prices are given in euros. As for names of rulers and towns their German versions have been preferred in this catalogue due to its historical background. As regards towns, their contemporary name is given as second option. Text sections of a more central nature are also in German, Russian, Swedish, Latvian and Estonian.
The book includes a lot of detailed iformation and comments with numerous hard to find photographic material. In my opinion it will be the standard catalog for Livonian coins for next decades.

I AM SELLING THE CATALOGS FOR 85EUR+POSTAGE, WILL ACCEPT PAY-PAL OR BANK TRANSFERE.

rubinowakrew

• Członkowie TPZN
  • Gaduła
    • Katalog Półtoraków
  • Legitymacja: 111
  • Zainteresowania: Półtoraki i inne monety Zygmunta III, monety górnośląskie.
Odp: NEW CATALOG! "LIVONIAN COINS XIII-XVIII CENTURY PART I"
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 14 Października 2010, 19:26:03 »
I buy second part ;)
Co za czasy.... Falsy się patynuje, oryginały poleruje a kupuje się napisy na pudełkach...

karl

• Użytkownik
Odp: NEW CATALOG! "LIVONIAN COINS XIII-XVIII CENTURY PART I"
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 14 Października 2010, 19:35:40 »
OK, you have it in reservation   :)

R E K L A M A
aukcja monet